Securities Transfer Association Law and Legal Definition
Securities transfer association is a professional transfer agent or trade association for banks, independent transfer agents and corporate transfer agents who undertake the service for their own corporation. The trade agents act for the smooth transfers in securities. They provide information useful for a business. They also conduct educational events for transfer agents.
The securities transfer program sponsors the Medallion Stamp Program, which seeks to protect investors from securities fraud.
Legal Definition list
Related Legal Terms
- Actively Traded Securities
- Adjustment Securities
- Adult Court Transfer
- Affiliated Persons (Securities)
- Agency Sales Ticket (Securities)
- Agency Transaction (Securities)
- Agricultural Association
- American Arbitration Association
- American Association for Justice [AAJ]
- American Association for the Advancement of Science [AAAS]