Source Reduction Clearinghouse Law and Legal Definition
The Administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency will establish a Source Reduction Clearinghouse to compile information including a computer data base which contains information on management, technical, and operational approaches to source reduction.
According to 42 USCS § 13105, the Administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency will use the clearinghouse to:
(1) serve as a center for source reduction technology transfer;
(2) mount active outreach and education programs by the states to further the adoption of source reduction technologies; and
(3) collect and compile information reported by states receiving grants on the operation and success of State source reduction programs.
The Administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency must also make available to the public information on source reduction and such other pertinent information and analysis regarding source reduction as available to the Administrator.
Legal Definition list
Related Legal Terms
- Acceptable Medical Source
- Accountable Sealed Radioactive Source
- Aging and Disability Resource Center
- Agricultural Nonpoint Source Pollution
- Agricultural Resource
- Agricultural Resource Management Plan
- Agricultural Resource Management Survey
- All-Source Intelligence
- Animal Resource Manager
- Antarctic Marine Living Resource Convention Act of 1984