Specialized Rehabilitative Services Law and Legal Definition
Specialized rehabilitative services refer to those services that are necessary to address and identify the needs of individuals with developmental disability or mental illness. Specialized rehabilitative services are identified by level II assessment. These services are provided either in a nursing facility or under contract with outside party.
Services that fall under specialized rehabilitative services includes physical therapy, speech-hearing therapy, occupational therapy, habilitation training, sheltered work, vocational evaluation, work adjustment, vocational skills training, and personal adjustment for blind and senior citizens program.
Legal Definition list
Related Legal Terms
- Absent Uniformed Services Voter
- Acceptable Identification of Goods and Services Manual
- Action for the Loss of Services
- Actuarial Services [Employee Retirement]
- Additional Health Services
- Administrative Support Services [Education]
- Adult Day Services (ADS) (Health Care)
- Adult Protective Services
- Advisory and Assistance Services
- Advisory or Assistance Services [Energy]