Speech-Language Pathology Services Law and Legal Definition
According to 32 CFR 57.3 [Title 32 National Defense; Subtitle A Department of Defense; Chapter I Office of the Secretary Of Defense; Subchapter D Personnel, Military and Civilian; Part 57 Provision of Early Intervention and Special Education Services to Eligible DoD Dependent], Speech-Language Pathology Services means services provided by a qualified speech/language therapist or a certified speech/language assistant (under the supervision of a qualified speech/language therapist), that include the following:
(1) Identification of children with speech or language impairments.
(2) Diagnosis and appraisal of specific speech or language impairments.
(3) Referral for medical or other professional attention for the habilitation or prevention of speech and language impairments.
(4) Provision of speech and language services for the habilitation or prevention of communicative impairments.
(5) Counseling and guidance of children, parents, and teachers for speech and language impairments.
Legal Definition list
Related Legal Terms
- Absent Uniformed Services Voter
- Acceptable Identification of Goods and Services Manual
- Action for the Loss of Services
- Actuarial Services [Employee Retirement]
- Additional Health Services
- Administrative Support Services [Education]
- Adult Day Services (ADS) (Health Care)
- Adult Protective Services
- Advisory and Assistance Services
- Advisory or Assistance Services [Energy]