Summer Food Service Program [SFSP] Law and Legal Definition
The Summer Food Service Program (SFSP) is a federally funded program that provides free meals to children, ages 18 and under, when school is not in session.
The SFSP Federal support consists of guaranteed cash and commodity assistance and support for administration and operating expenses. The program is empowered under the National School Lunch Act. It is administered by the Food and Nutrition Service and funded by annual agriculture appropriations.
Legal Definition list
Related Legal Terms
- 8 A Program
- Ability One Program
- Absent Uniformed Services Voter
- Abuse in Later Life Program [Department of Justice]
- Academic Competitiveness Grant (ACG) Program [Education]
- Accelerated Nursing Degree Program
- Acceptable Identification of Goods and Services Manual
- Acceptable Quality Level [Agricultural Marketing Service]
- Acceptance of Service Agreement
- Acceptance [Agricultural Marketing Service]