Systems Approach to Training [Energy] Law and Legal Definition
According to 10 CFR 55.4 [Title 10 – Energy; Chapter I -- Nuclear Regulatory Commission; Part 55 -- Operators' Licenses; Subpart A -- General Provisions], the term systems approach to training means “a training program that includes the following five elements:
(1) Systematic analysis of the jobs to be performed.
(2) Learning objectives derived from the analysis which describes desired performance after training.
(3) Training design and implementation based on the learning objectives.
(4) Evaluation of trainee mastery of the objectives during training.
(5) Evaluation and revision of the training based on the performance of trained personnel in the job setting.”