Uniform Deceptive Practices Act Law and Legal Definition
The Uniform Deceptive Practices Act provides monetary and injunctive relief for unfair and deceptive acts. The Act mainly provides remedies for false advertising and disparagement.
Persons violating the Uniform Deceptive Trade Practices Act is guilty of a Class II misdemeanor.
Legal Definition list
- Uniform Custodial Trust Act
- Uniform Crime Reports (UCR)
- Uniform Controlled Substances Act
- Uniform Consumer Leases
- Uniform Consumer Credit Code
- Uniform Deceptive Practices Act
- Uniform Declaratory Judgments Act
- Uniform Determination of Death Act
- Uniform Disclaimer of Property Interests
- Uniform Disclaimer of Property Interests Act
- Uniform Disposition of Community Property Rights at Death Act