Virtual Assistant Law and Legal Definition
Virtual Assistant is an entrepreneur who provides professional technical, administrative, creative or any other form of assistance to his/her clients primarily over the internet. A virtual assistant is also called a virtual office assistant or VA. His/Her office is mostly based at his/her home.
The term may also be used to refer a temporary worker who works for businesses over the internet. The employer may be miles away from the assistant. A virtual assistant works remotely.
Legal Definition list
Related Legal Terms
- Assistant Jurisdiction
- Assistant Presiding Arbitrator
- Assistant Secretary of Defense for Public Affairs
- Assistantship (Education)
- Certified Legal Assistant
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Feeding Assistants
- National Association of Legal Assistants
- Nursing Assistant
- Office of Assistant Secretary for Administration and Management [Department of Labor]