Voluntary Repatriation Law and Legal Definition
Voluntary repatriation refers to voluntary return of refugee to the country of origin. It is one of the three durable solutions traditionally identified for refugees.
Voluntary repatriation is the preferred long-term solution for the majority of refugees in the world. The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) encourages voluntary repatriation as the best solution for refugees, if the return to the country of origin is safe and there are conditions for the reintegration of the refugees in their country of origin.
Legal Definition list
- Voluntary Recognition Petition
- Voluntary Public Access and Habitat Incentive Program
- Voluntary Preparedness Standards
- Voluntary Plea
- Voluntary Pilot
- Voluntary Repatriation
- Voluntary Repayment Agreement
- Voluntary Reserve
- Voluntary Resettlement Agencies [VOLAGs]
- Voluntary Restraint of Trade
- Voluntary Retirement