Voluntary Transfer (Bankruptcy) Law and Legal Definition
Voluntary transfer means the transfer of property by one person to another without any compensation and without any obligation of an agreement or contract. The one who transfers the property is called the donor and one who receives the property is called the donee.
Voluntary transfer under bankruptcy law means the transfer of a debtor’s property with the debtor’s consent.
Legal Definition list
- Voluntary Transfer (Bankruptcy)
- Voluntary Surrender of License
- Voluntary Suretyship
- Voluntary Surety
- Voluntary Submittal of Critical Infrastructure Information
- Voluntary Trichinae Certification Program [VTCP]
- Voluntary Trust
- Voluntary Uncommitted Cost Sharing
- Voluntary Unemployment
- Voluntary Waste
- Voluntas Donatoris In Charta Doni Sui Manifeste Expressa Observetur