Voluntary Trust Law and Legal Definition
Voluntary trust is a type of living trust that is not founded on consideration. The person setting up the trust retains legal title of the gift transferred to the beneficiary, even though the beneficiary has actual title and possession.
Voluntary trust can also refer to an obligation arising out of a personal confidence reposed in a person, which is voluntarily accepted by, one for the benefit of another.
Legal Definition list
- Voluntary Trichinae Certification Program [VTCP]
- Voluntary Transfer (Bankruptcy)
- Voluntary Surrender of License
- Voluntary Suretyship
- Voluntary Surety
- Voluntary Trust
- Voluntary Uncommitted Cost Sharing
- Voluntary Unemployment
- Voluntary Waste
- Voluntas Donatoris In Charta Doni Sui Manifeste Expressa Observetur
- Voluntas Et Propositum Distinguunt Maleficia