Womens Business Enterprise National Council Law and Legal Definition
The Women's Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization in the U.S. It was founded in 1997. It is the largest third-party certifier of businesses owned, controlled, and managed by women in the U.S. The WBENC partners with 14 other Regional Partner Organizations to provide its national standard of certification to women owned businesses throughout the U.S.
The WBENC is America’s leading advocate of women-owned businesses as suppliers to the Nation’s corporations. The Women Business Council- SouthWest partners with WBENC to administer the largest third-party certification of businesses owned and operated by women in the United States. The Women's Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) is dedicated to advancing the success of Corporate Members, certified women's business enterprises, and government entities in partnership with its Regional Partner Organizations.
Legal Definition list
Related Legal Terms
- Academy for International Conflict Management and Peacebuilding [USIP]
- Access Control List [National Security]
- Access Control Mechanism [National Security]
- Accessible Space [National Security]
- Activity of Multinational Enterprises
- Advanced Placement or International Baccalaureate Course [Education]
- Advertising Council
- Advisory Council on Historic Preservation
- Advisory Councils of Federal Reserve System
- Affected Item of Business