Good Neighbor Next Door Sales Program Law and Legal Definition
Good Neighbor Next Door Sales Program is a program initiated by the U.S. Housing and Urban Development [HUD] to make housing more affordable to those who work in law enforcement, pre-Kindergarten through 12th grade teachers, and other municipal services such as firefighting and emergency medical services.
Persons who qualify for the Good Neighbor Next Door Program receive a substantial incentive in the form of a discount of 50% from the list price of the home. In return the person must commit to live in the property for 36 months as his/her sole residence.
Legal Definition list
Related Legal Terms
- 8 A Program
- Ability One Program
- Abuse in Later Life Program [Department of Justice]
- Academic Competitiveness Grant (ACG) Program [Education]
- Accelerated Nursing Degree Program
- Acceptable Identification of Goods and Services Manual
- Accessory Goods
- Administrative Program
- Advanced Placement Program
- Affidavit of Good Faith Efforts