Highway Beautification Act Law and Legal Definition
The Highway Beautification Act of 1965 aims to beautify the highways. In order to preserve the scenic beauty, the Act regulates or removes the billboards on the highway sides. Also, the Act promotes the scenic beauty by preserving the greenery on the roadsides.
The act is codified at 23 USCS § 131.
Legal Definition list
- Highly Toxic
- Highly Restricted Personal Information
- Highly Qualified Teacher
- Highly Qualified Paraprofessional [Education]
- Highly Migratory Fish Stocks
- Highway Beautification Act
- Highway Bridge Program
- Highway Construction
- Highway Fuel Economy Driving Schedule Energy Consumption Value
- Highway Law
- Highway Patrol