Human Resources Law and Legal Definition
Human resources refer to the human labor, the physical abilities, and mental abilities that produce the goods and services of businesses.
In a business, human resources is the management of people employed by the business.
In a business, a human resources management specialist:
enroll and interview employees, advising on hiring decisions in accordance with policies and requirements of the management;
provide training to enhance employee skills; and
develop compensation plans and incentive programs to motivate employees.
Legal Definition list
Related Legal Terms
- American Convention on Human Rights
- Antarctic Marine Living Resources
- Bureau of Democracy, Human Rights, and Labor [Department of State]
- Bureau of Human Resources [Department of State]
- Chief Human Capital Officers Council [CHCOC]
- Conservation of Resources
- Convention on the Conservation of Antarctic Marine Living Resources
- Corpus Humanum Non Recipit Estimationem
- Country Reports on Human Rights Practices
- County Program Committee [Natural Resources Conservation Service]