Incerta Persona Law and Legal Definition
Incerta persona is a Latin term, meaning ‘uncertain person.’ The term is used to refer to a person who cannot be identified or ascertained.
Under Roman law, the term is used to refer to a person or a corporate body that could not inherit property. For example, a person whose existence was uncertain or whom the testator could not identify by name.
Legal Definition list
Related Legal Terms
- Accidental Personal Injury
- Accountable Personal Property
- Actio Personalis Moritur Cum Persona
- Action in Personam
- Actus Inceptus Cujus Perfectio Pendet Ex Voluntate Partium Revocari Potest, Si Autem Pendet Ex Voluntate Tertiae Personae, Vel Ex Contingenti, Revocar
- Antisocial Personality Disorder
- Building and Personal Property Coverage Form
- Business Personal Property
- Civil Causes of Action - Personal Injury
- Criminal Impersonation