Individual Branding Law and Legal Definition
Individual branding is the act of giving each individual product that a company produces a different name to avoid negative reaction to a particular product affecting consumer perception of the company's other products. A company may use separate, unrelated names for products targeted at specific market segments of the same market. For example, a company may produce several detergents, all with different names, and aim each at a specific type of user. The advantage of individual branding is that each product has an image and identity that is unique.
Individual branding is also called individual product branding or multibranding.
Legal Definition list
- Individual Bankruptcy
- Individual Banker
- Individual Assignment System (IAS)
- Individual Asset
- Individual Account Plan
- Individual Branding
- Individual Directly Involved In a Serious Marine Incident
- Individual Fishing Quota
- Individual Health Insurance Coverage
- Individual Holding Federal Office [Federal Elections]
- Individual Indian Money (IIM) Account