Individual Market (Health Care) Law and Legal Definition
The term individual market in the context of health care means the market for health insurance coverage offered to individuals other than in connection with a group health plan [42 USCS § 300gg-91 (e)(1)].
In individual market the premiums and deductibles are higher when compared to the employer-provided plans and the coverage offered under individual market is usually less comprehensive.
Legal Definition list
- Individual Market (Health Care)
- Individual Location Installation [Education]
- Individual Judgment
- Individual Indian Money (IIM) Account
- Individual Holding Federal Office [Federal Elections]
- Individual Monitoring Devices
- Individual Monitoring for Protection Against Radiation
- Individual Of Limited English Proficiency
- Individual Professional Guardian
- Individual Retirement Account IRA
- Individual Shipment [Energy]