Industry Products Law and Legal Definition
According to 16 CFR 18.0 [Title 16 Commercial Practices; Chapter i Federal Trade Commission; Subchapter b; Guides and Trade Practice Rules; Part 18; Guides for the Nursery Industry] industry products includes "all types of trees, small fruit plants, shrubs, vines, ornamentals, herbaceous annuals, biennials and perennials, bulbs, corms, rhizomes, and tubers which are offered for sale or sold to the general public. Included are products propagated sexually or asexually and whether grown in a commercial nursery or collected from the wild state. Such products are customarily used for outdoor planting.
Not included are florists' or greenhouse plants solely for inside culture or use and annual vegetable plants."
Legal Definition list
- Industry or Activity Affecting Commerce
- Industry Members
- Industry Life Cycle
- Industry Information Relating to Cattle
- Industry Information of Soybean
- Industry Products
- Industry Trade Association
- Industry Wage Survey
- Ineffective Assistance of Appellate Counsel
- Ineffective Assistance of Counsel
- Inelastic Demand