Institutional Third Party Law and Legal Definition
Institutional third party is a private or public institutions established by law to deal with the right of cancellation of mortgage insurance.
According to Rev. Code Wash. (ARCW) § 61.10.010, “Institutional third party" means the federal national mortgage association, the federal home loan mortgage corporation, the government national mortgage association, and other substantially similar institutions, whether public or private, provided the institutions establish and adhere to rules applicable to the right of cancellation of mortgage insurance, which are the same or substantially the same as those utilized by the institutions named in this subsection.
Legal Definition list
- Institutional Student Information Record .ISIR. [Education]
- Institutional Review Board [Food and Drugs]
- Institutional Research
- Institutional Practitioner
- Institutional Payment [Education]
- Institutional Third Party
- Institutional Waste
- Institutionalized Individual [Education]
- Instructional Programming [Education]