Insurance Agent Law and Legal Definition
Insurance Agents are agents of insurance companies. Generally Insurance Agents gives information of the insurance products of companies. Insurance agents are employed by the companies and the company gives necessary training to the agents.
Insurance agents are found both in the life insurance sector as well as non-life insurance sector. These workers help individuals, families, and businesses select insurance policies that provide the best protection for their lives, health, and property. Insurance sales agents, are commonly referred to as producers in the insurance industry.
Legal Definition list
Related Legal Terms
- Accelerated Life Insurance Benefits
- Accident Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment [Insurance]
- Accommodation Line [Insurance]
- Accountants Professional Liability Insurance
- Accounts Receivable Insurance
- Actual Cash Value Insurance
- Actual Delivery of Insurance Policy
- Actuarial Documents [Federal Crop Insurance Corporation]
- Actuarially Appropriate [Federal Crop Insurance Corporation]