Intermittent Holding Facility [Juvenile Law] Law and Legal Definition
Intermittent holding facility refers to a physically secure setting, which is entirely separated from sight and sound from all other portions of a jail containing adult prisoners. A child accused of a public offense may be detained in an intermittent holding facility for a period not to exceed twenty-four (24) hours, exclusive of weekends and holidays prior to a detention hearing. In an intermittent holding facility, children are supervised and observed on a regular basis by certified juvenile facility staff.
Legal Definition list
- Intermediate Speed.
- Intermediate Scrutiny
- Intermediate Quiet Zone
- Intermediate Partial Quiet Zone [Transportation]
- Intermittent Holding Facility [Juvenile Law]
- Intermittent Ignition Device
- Intermodal Adaptability
- Intermodal Equipment Interchange Agreement
- Intermodal Equipment [Transportation]
- Intermodal Facility