International Au Pair Association [IAPA] Law and Legal Definition
The International Au Pair Association (IAPA) is the leading global trade association for organizations active in all aspects of au pair and cultural exchange programs.
IAPA functions include:
a. to protect the interests of au pairs and host families through the Association’s internationally recognized Codes of Conducts and Guidelines;
b. to promote the formation of national au pair organizations;
c. to provide information for au pairs and host families;
d. to increase public awareness of the need to use reputable and established au pair agencies;
e. to assist the development of au pair programs in countries where they do not already exist; and
d. to issue the Au Pair of the Year award to recognize excellence in au pairing.
Legal Definition list
- International Association of Heat and Frost Insulators and Allied Workers
- International Application [Patent]
- International Application Originating in the U.S.
- International Application Designating the United States [Patents]
- International Application (Trademark)
- International Au Pair Association [IAPA]
- International Baccalaureate (IB)
- International Banking Facility
- International Bureau
- International Business
- International Carriage