International Organization for Migration Law and Legal Definition
International Organization for Migration (IOM) is the leading inter-governmental organization, with 132 member states in the field of migration, works closely with governmental, intergovernmental and non-governmental partners for promoting humane and orderly migration for the benefit of all.
The IOM works to help ensure the orderly and humane management of migration, to promote international cooperation on migration issues, to assist in the search for practical solutions to migration problems and to provide humanitarian assistance to migrants in need, including refugees and internally displaced people.
Legal Definition list
- International Organization Affairs [Department of State]
- International Organization
- International Oil Pollution Compensation Fund
- International Narcotics Trafficking
- International Narcotics Control Board
- International Organization for Migration
- International Parental Kidnapping
- International Person
- International Preliminary Examination Report
- International Preliminary Examining Authority
- International Preschool Curriculum