Intrastate Telephone Communication Services Law and Legal Definition
Intrastate telephone communication services refers to all local or toll telephone services where the point or points of origin and the point or points of destination of the service are all located in a state. Interstate telephone service charges are not subject to the surcharge.
The jurisdiction of states over intrastate telephone communication services is explicitly recognized in the federal Communications Act of 1934. [47 USCS § 152].
Legal Definition list
Related Legal Terms
- Absent Uniformed Services Voter
- Acceptable Identification of Goods and Services Manual
- Action for the Loss of Services
- Actuarial Services [Employee Retirement]
- Additional Health Services
- Administrative Support Services [Education]
- Adult Day Services (ADS) (Health Care)
- Adult Protective Services
- Advisory and Assistance Services
- Advisory or Assistance Services [Energy]