Invoice Company Law and Legal Definition
Invoice Company is a term used in the context of transfer pricing to refer to a company established in a low-tax or no-tax jurisdiction for the purpose of shifting profits to that jurisdiction.
Transfer pricing refers to the pricing of contributions (assets, tangible and intangible, services, and funds) transferred within an organization (a corporation or similar entity).
Legal Definition list
Related Legal Terms
- Accompanying Relative [Immigration]
- Accompanying Spouse and Dependents
- Accompanying the Armed Forces outside the United States
- Accompanying the Federal Government Outside the United States
- Accompanying Visa
- Affiliate and Associated Company
- Affiliated Company (Gaming Law)
- Armored Car Company
- Bank Holding Company
- Bank Service Company