Job Hunting Law and Legal Definition
Job hunting or job seeking is the act of looking for employment. The immediate goal of job seeking is to obtain a job interview with an employer which may lead to getting hired. The following are the common methods of job hunting:
1. using a job search engine;
2. looking through the classifieds in [newspapers, magazines];
3. using a private or public employment agency or recruiter;
4. finding a job through a friend or an extended business network or personal network;
5. looking on a company's web site for open jobs, typically in its applicant tracking system;
6. going to a job fair.