Job Security Index Law and Legal Definition
Job Security Index is a measure of the U.S. job security level or unemployment risk, by location, occupation, and industry. It was launched in February 2004 and published monthly since January 2006. Job Security Index is a portrayal of the nation's job security level.
Job Security Index is based on an analysis of thousands of Job security scores for individuals across the nation and represents how global economic factors, internet and computers, international trade and competition, outsourcing, off-shoring, job migration are impacting the demand and supply of employment, job growth, and job security.
Legal Definition list
Related Legal Terms
- Abandoned Security Property [Agriculture]
- Absolute Breadth Index
- Absolute Return Index
- Access Control List [National Security]
- Access Control Mechanism [National Security]
- Accessible Space [National Security]
- Adverse Claim on Security
- Adverse Job Action
- Agricultural Biosecurity
- Alien Status Verification Index