Job Training [Education] Law and Legal Definition
According to 34 CFR 379.5 (b) (5) [Title 34 – Education; Subtitle B -- Regulations of the Offices of the Department of Education; Chapter III -- Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services, Department of Education; Part 379 -- Projects with Industry; Subpart A -- General], the term job training means “one or more of the following training activities provided prior to placement, as that term is defined in § 379.5(b)(7):
(i) Occupational skills training.
(ii) On-the-job training.
(iii) Workplace training combined with related instruction.
(iv) Job skill upgrading and retraining.
(v) Training to enhance basic work skills and workplace competencies.
(vi) On-site job coaching.”
Legal Definition list
Related Legal Terms
- 504 Plan [Education]
- Abrogation [Education]
- Academic Competitiveness Grant (ACG) Program [Education]
- Academic Department [Education]
- Academic Field [Education]
- Accreditation (Education)
- Accredited Educational Institution
- Accrediting Agency [Education]
- ACG Scheduled Award [Education]
- Achievement-Based Education