Justice Law and Legal Definition
Justice is the concept of moral rightness based on ethics, rationality, law, natural law, fairness, religion and/or equity. Justice is the result of the fair and proper administration of law. It is the quality of being just; in conformity to truth and reality in expressing opinions and in conduct; honesty; fidelity; impartiality or just treatment; fair representation of facts respecting merit or demerit.
It also can refer to a person duly commissioned to hold court sessions, to try and decide controversies and administer justice.
Legal Definition list
Related Legal Terms
- Abuse in Later Life Program [Department of Justice]
- Academy of Criminal Justice Sciences [ACJS]
- Administration of Criminal Justice
- American Association for Justice [AAJ]
- American University Justice Programs Office
- Arrest Program [Department of Justice]
- Associate Justice
- Balanced and Restorative Justice (BARJ)
- Bureau of Justice Assistance
- Campus Program [Department of Justice]