National Alliance of Gang Investigators Associations Law and Legal Definition
The National Alliance of Gang Investigators Associations (NAGIA) is a cooperative organization. It provides for leadership in developing and recommending strategies to prevent and control gang crime and administer professional training. It also assists criminal justice professionals and the public in identifying and tracking gangs, gang members and the gang crime all across the globe.
The NAGIA was formed in 1998. It represents approximately 19 state and regional gang investigators associations.
Legal Definition list
- National Alliance for Model State Drug Laws [NAMSDL]
- National Air and Space Intelligence Center [NASIC]
- National Agricultural Statistics Service
- National Agricultural Research, Extension, Education, and Economics Advisory Board
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration [NASA]
- National Alliance of Gang Investigators Associations
- National Alliance of Senior Citizens
- National Ambient Air Quality Standards
- National American Women Suffrage Association
- National Application [Patents]
- National Aquaculture Act of 1980