National Asian Pacific Center on Aging Law and Legal Definition
The National Asian Pacific Center on Aging is an organization committed to the dignity, well-being, and quality of life of Asian American and Pacific Islanders (AAPIs) in their senior years.
The organization aims to:
a. To advocate on behalf of the AAPI aging community at the local, state, and national levels.
b. To educate AAPI seniors and the general public on the unique needs of the APA aging community.
c. To empower AAPI seniors and the aging network to meet the increasing challenges facing the AAPI aging community.
Legal Definition list
- National Archives of the United States
- National Aquaculture Act of 1980
- National Application [Patents]
- National American Women Suffrage Association
- National Ambient Air Quality Standards
- National Asian Pacific Center on Aging
- National Assessment of Educational Progress [NAEP]
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People
- National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts
- National Association of Crime Victims Compensation Boards
- National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC)