National Do Not Call Registry-NDNCR Law and Legal Definition
The National Do Not Call Registry helps the U.S. consumers to limit the telemarketing calls they receive. The primary objective of the NDNCR is to curb unsolicited Commercial Communication. NDNCR prohibits any message, through telecommunications service, which is transmitted for the purpose of informing about,or soliciting or promoting any commercial transaction in relation to goods, investments or services which a subscriber opts not to receive.
NDNCR is governed by various legislations in the U.S. NDNCR facilitates in compliance with the Telephone Consumer Protection Act of 1991. National DO Not Call Registry is known by several names worldwide and is regulated under varied statutes.
Legal Definition list
- National DNA Index System
- National Directory of New Hires
- National Defense Variance [Energy]
- National Defense Education Act
- National Defense Act of 1916
- National Do Not Call Registry-NDNCR
- National Driver Register
- National Drug Control Policy
- National Drug Control Program
- National Drug Control Program Agency
- National Drug Enforcement Policy Board