Natural Father Law and Legal Definition
Male parent is referred to as father. A natural or biological father is the man whose sperm impregnated the child's biological mother. A natural father is also called a genetic father or birth father.
The laws of paternity are complex and vary from state to state. Often times the legally recognized father may not be the biological father.
Legal Definition list
Related Legal Terms
- Acknowledged Father
- Alaska Natural Gas Transportation Project
- Certificate of Naturalization
- County Program Committee [Natural Resources Conservation Service]
- Emergency Natural Gas
- Emergency Natural Gas Transaction
- Environment and Natural Resources Division
- Father [Probate]
- FDI Natural Resources Exploration
- Federal Natural Resource Management Agencies