Natural Life Law and Legal Definition
Natural life refers to a person's physical lifetime or life span. It is the state of being which begins with generation, birth, or germination and ends with death. Life existing in the observable world is natural life.
Example: A Statute in Alabama using the term natural life.
Code of Ala. § 13A-8-52 Penalty ( Criminal Code)
(b) On a second or subsequent conviction under this article, the offender shall be imprisoned for the remainder of his natural life and shall be ineligible for consideration for parole, probation or suspension of sentence.
Legal Definition list
Related Legal Terms
- Abuse in Later Life Program [Department of Justice]
- Accelerated Life Insurance Benefits
- Adjustable Life Insurance
- Adolescent Family Life Act
- Advanced Life Support [ALS]
- Advanced Life Underwriting
- Aggregate Lifetime Limit
- Alaska Natural Gas Transportation Project
- American Folklife [Education]
- Association of Fish and Wildlife Agencies