Noninnovator Multiple Source Drug Law and Legal Definition
A noninnovator multiple source drug means a multiple source drug that is not originally marketed under an original new drug application, and whose therapeutic equivalent is available from multiple sources.
The term "noninnovator multiple source drug"is defined under 42 USCS § 1396r-8(k)(7)(A) (iii) as a multiple source drug that is not an innovator multiple source drug.
Legal Definition list
Related Legal Terms
- Abbreviated Drug Application
- Abbreviated New Drug Applications [ANDA]
- Acceptable Medical Source
- Accidental Radiation Occurrence [Food and Drugs]
- Accountable Sealed Radioactive Source
- Addictive Drug
- Adverse Drug Experience
- Aging and Disability Resource Center
- Agricultural Nonpoint Source Pollution
- Agricultural Resource