Nuclear Weapons Production Facility Law and Legal Definition
According to 50 USCS § 2471(2), the term “nuclear weapons production facility” means “any of the following:
(A) The Kansas City Plant, Kansas City, Missouri.
(B) The Pantex Plant, Amarillo, Texas.
(C) The Y-12 Plant, Oak Ridge, Tennessee.
(D) The tritium operations facilities at the Savannah River Site, Aiken, South Carolina.
(E) The Nevada Test Site, Nevada.
(F) Any facility of the Department of Energy that the Secretary of Energy, in consultation with the Administrator and the Congress, determines to be consistent with the mission of the Administration.”
Legal Definition list
Related Legal Terms
- Advanced Nuclear Facility [Energy]
- Advanced Technology User Facility
- Air Facility System
- Air Navigation Facility
- Air Navigation Facility Certificate
- Alert [Nuclear Regulatory Commission]
- Ammonium Nitrate Facility
- Analytical Run [Nuclear Regulatory Commission]
- Application for a Deposit Facility [Banks & Banking]
- Appraised Production [Agriculture]