Nursing Facility Law and Legal Definition
Nursing facility means a facility that provides constant, organized, and structured nursing care to people who need help and support to carry out their daily living activities. having deficiencies in activities of daily living with . To provide nursing services, a nursing facility must be licensed by the department of health. Both elder and younger adults with physical or mental disabilities may be residents of a nursing facility.
A nursing facility is also called as a convalescent home, long-term care facility, or nursing home.
Legal Definition list
Related Legal Terms
- Accelerated Nursing Degree Program
- Advanced Nuclear Facility [Energy]
- Advanced Technology User Facility
- Air Facility System
- Air Navigation Facility
- Air Navigation Facility Certificate
- Ammonium Nitrate Facility
- Application for a Deposit Facility [Banks & Banking]
- Aquaculture Facility
- Associate Degree School of Nursing.