Office of Departmental Equal Employment [HUD] Law and Legal Definition
The Office of Departmental Equal Employment (ODEEO) is one of the program offices of the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD). The mission of the ODEEO is to ensure the enforcement of federal laws relating to the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the Department's employment practices.
The ODEEO has nationwide responsibility for the Department's Equal Employment Opportunity Programs. The ODEEO function through its three divisions, namely, Affirmative Employment, Alternative Dispute Resolution, and the Equal Employment Opportunity.
Legal Definition list
- Office of Coroner
- Office of Consumer Litigation
- Office of Congressional and Intergovernmental Relations [HUD]
- Office of Congressional and Intergovernmental Affairs [Department of Labor]
- Office of Community Services [OCS]
- Office of Departmental Equal Employment [HUD]
- Office of Diplomatic Law and Litigation [L/DL] [Department of State]
- Office of Disability Employment Policy-ODEP [Department of Labor]
- Office of Dispute Resolution for Acquisition
- Office of Dispute Resolution [Department of Justice]
- Office of Diversion Control