Office of Multilateral Trade Affairs Law and Legal Definition
The Office of Multilateral Trade Affairs is a part of the U.S. Department of State that leads the State Department's trade policy activities in multilateral institutions. Trade policy activities of the Office include the World Trade Organization (WTO) and Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD).
The Office provides technical expertise in regional and bilateral trade negotiations including labor, environment, services, government procurement, trade remedies, and trade capacity building. It supports bilateral WTO accession negotiations and the U.S. Trade programs to include the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP) program.
Legal Definition list
- Office of Media Relations [Federal Communications Commission]
- Office of Media Relations [FCC]
- Office of Management Policy [Department of State]
- Office of Management and Budget [OMB]
- Office of Legislative Affairs [Immigration]
- Office of Multilateral Trade Affairs
- Office of National AIDS Policy [ONAP]
- Office of National Drug Control Policy (ONDCP)
- Office of Native Affairs and Policy [Federal Communications Commission]
- Office of Naval Intelligence [ONI]
- Office of Origin