Office of National Drug Control Policy (ONDCP) Law and Legal Definition
1.Coordinating the anti-drug efforts of the various agencies and departments of the federal government ;
2. Consulting with federal states and localities and assisting their anti-drug efforts;
3.Conducting a national media campaign; and
4.Promulgating the national drug control Strategy.
The director of the ONDCP ensures that no federal funds are appropriated for any study or contract relating to the legalization for a medical use or any other use of a substance. The ONDCP also opposes and can take requisite actions for any attempt to legalize the use of illicit drugs.
According to 21 CFR 1401.2, The Office of Public Affairs is responsible for providing information to the press and to the general public pertaining to matters issued, adopted, or promulgated by the ONDCP.
Legal Definition list
- Office of National Drug Control Policy (ONDCP)
- Office of National AIDS Policy [ONAP]
- Office of Multilateral Trade Affairs
- Office of Media Relations [Federal Communications Commission]
- Office of Media Relations [FCC]
- Office of Native Affairs and Policy [Federal Communications Commission]
- Office of Naval Intelligence [ONI]
- Office of Origin
- Office of Personnel Management Personnel Records
- Office of Policy Development
- Office of Privacy and Civil Liberties [Department of Justice]