Office of Public Affairs [HUD] Law and Legal Definition
The Office of Public Affairs (OPA) is a program office of the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD). The OPA endeavors to educate and keep the American people informed about the Department's mission to create strong, sustainable, inclusive communities and quality affordable homes for all.
Through communications tools such as press releases, press conferences, the Internet, media interviews, New Media and community outreach, OPA provides Americans with information about housing policies and programs.
Legal Definition list
- Office of Professional Responsibility [Department of Justice]
- Office of Privacy and Civil Liberties [Department of Justice]
- Office of Policy Development
- Office of Personnel Management Personnel Records
- Office of Origin
- Office of Public Affairs [Department of Justice]
- Office of Public Affairs [HUD]
- Office of Public and Indian Housing
- Office of Public Engagement [Immigration]
- Office of Refugee Resettlement [ORR]
- Office of Safe and Drug-Free Schools