Office of Refugee Resettlement [ORR] Law and Legal Definition
The Office of Refugee Resettlement (ORR) is a branch of the U.S. Administration for Children and Families, dedicated to helping refugees, persons granted asylum, and their families. The agency provides support through offerings such as the refugee resettlement program, medical assistance, social services, and programs for survivors of torture.
The mission of the ORR is to providing newly arriving populations, opportunities to develop inherent capabilities. The ORR provides people in need with critical resources to assist them in becoming integrated members of American society.
Legal Definition list
- Office of Public Engagement [Immigration]
- Office of Public and Indian Housing
- Office of Public Affairs [HUD]
- Office of Public Affairs [Department of Justice]
- Office of Professional Responsibility [Department of Justice]
- Office of Refugee Resettlement [ORR]
- Office of Safe and Drug-Free Schools
- Office of Safety Act Implementation
- Office of Science and Technology
- Office of Self-Governance (OSG)
- Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization [HUD]