Real Representative Law and Legal Definition
Real representative is the heir or devisee of a decedent who left real property.
The following is an example of a case law defining real representative:
Real representative means the heir or devisee of real property of a deceased person. [Louisville Trust Co. v. Kentucky Nat'l Bank, 87 F. 143, 145 (C.C.D. Ky. 1898)].
Legal Definition list
Related Legal Terms
- Abjuration of the Realm
- Accredited Representative
- Agent or Representative [Education]
- Agricultural Real Estate
- Air of Reality Test
- American Society of Real Estate Counselors [ASREC]
- Application for Sale of Real Property
- Authorized Representative [Hearing]
- Authorized Representative [Wildlife and Fisheries]
- Bird Dog (Real Property)