Refugee Processing Center [RPC] Law and Legal Definition
The Refugee Processing Center (RPC) is an entity operated by the U.S Department of State (DOS) Bureau of Population, Refugees, and Migration (PRM) that helps, process, and gather information about the refugee admissions program, including case allocation, sponsorship assurances, and statistical reporting.
The RPC mission is to provide the necessary technical, data, and refugee processing support to assist Department of State, Bureau of Population, Refugees, and Migration (PRM) in achieving its annual U.S. Refugee Admissions Program (USRAP) objectives. RPC will devise and deliver both technical and functional solutions that contribute to effective and efficient refugee processing undertaken by PRM, RPC, and PRM partners.
Legal Definition list
Related Legal Terms
- Active Uranium or Thorium Processing Site
- Aging and Disability Resource Center
- Air Force Technical Applications Center [AFTAC]
- American Federation of Information Processing Societies
- Application Support Centers
- Archival Processing
- Area Health Education Center Program (AHECP)
- Assessment Center [Education]
- Base Defense Operations Center (BDOC)
- Biometric Center of Excellence [BCOE]