Registered Residential Alarm System Contractor Law and Legal Definition
A registered residential alarm system contractor refers to an alarm system contractor whose business is limited to burglar alarm systems in single-family residential, quadruplex housing, and mobile homes of a residential occupancy class. Such a contractor must be registered with the Department of Business and Professional Regulation in the concerned state.
The following is an example of a state law on registered residential alarm system:
A registered residential alarm system contractor may contract only in the jurisdiction for which his/ her registration is issued. [Fla. Stat. § 489.505].
Legal Definition list
Related Legal Terms
- 9-1-1 System
- Accelerated Cost Recovery System
- Active Solar System
- Actuarially Sound Retirement System
- Adaptive Ecosystem Management
- Administrative Governor [Federal Reserve System]
- Adoption and Foster Care Analysis and Reporting System (AFCARS)
- Advanced Automobile Propulsion System
- Advanced Truck Stop Electrification System
- Adversarial System