Regular License (Gaming Law) Law and Legal Definition
Regular license is referred to license issued by a gaming authority to conduct any gaming operation. It will be granted for a particular period and will be valid for such period.
Following is an example of a state statute [Tex. Occ. Code � 2001.002 (25-a) (Texas)] defining the term Regular license :
"Regular License" means a license to conduct bingo that is issued by the commission and that expires on the first or second anniversary of the date of issuance unless revoked or suspended before that date by the commission. The term includes an annual license.
Legal Definition list
- Regular License (Gaming Law)
- Regular Interest [Income Tax]
- Regular Employment
- Regular Course of Business
- Regular Contractual Process
- Regular Meeting
- Regular Military Compensation
- Regular Minister of Religion
- Regular Program of Instruction [Education]
- Regular Student [Education]
- Regular Trading Session of a Security