Resident Assistant [Education] Law and Legal Definition
A trained peer leader supervising persons residing in a group housing facility is a resident assistant. Usually, resident assistants work at colleges, universities, or residential mental health centers.
A person assisting a residence hall director in campus dormitories is also known as a resident assistant. A resident assistant is the first point of contact for students with problems or queries regarding dorm life. In colleges, students are appointed as resident assistants and they receive free accommodation and other benefits in return for their services.
Legal Definition list
Related Legal Terms
- 504 Plan [Education]
- Abrogation [Education]
- Academic Competitiveness Grant (ACG) Program [Education]
- Academic Department [Education]
- Academic Field [Education]
- Accreditation (Education)
- Accredited Educational Institution
- Accrediting Agency [Education]
- ACG Scheduled Award [Education]
- Achievement-Based Education