RICO Law and Legal Definition
Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act (RICO) is a U.S. federal statute which provides criminal penalties and civil action for any act performed as a part of an ongoing criminal organization.
The Act also provides certain provisions which enable private parties also to sue.
Legal Definition list
Related Legal Terms
- De Clerico Capto Per Statutum Mercatorium Deliberando
- In Misericordia
- Racketeering Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act RICO
- RICO Enterprise
- Strengthen AmeriCorps Program Act
- Tutius Semper Est Errare In Acquietando, Quam In Puniendo; Ex Parte Misericordiae Quam Ex Parte Justitiae
- United States Africa Command [USAFRICOM]