Talent Counseling Service Law and Legal Definition
Talent counseling service refers to an agency or person who provides certain services on payment of charges or receives a fee from an artist for doing certain services. But, they do not manage or direct the development of artists. These agencies or persons provide counseling services for artists.
Following is an example of a state statute [Cal Lab Code § 1701(f)] (California) defining the term ‘Talent Counseling Service’.
Talent Counseling Service means “a person who does not manage or direct the development of an artist's career and who, for a fee from, or on behalf of, an artist, provides or offers to provide, or advertises or represents itself as providing, that artist, directly or by referral to another person, with career counseling, vocational guidance, aptitude testing, or career evaluation as an artist”.
Legal Definition list
Related Legal Terms
- Absent Uniformed Services Voter
- Academic Counseling
- Acceptable Identification of Goods and Services Manual
- Acceptable Quality Level [Agricultural Marketing Service]
- Acceptance of Service Agreement
- Acceptance [Agricultural Marketing Service]
- Action for the Loss of Services
- Active Military Service
- Active Military, Naval, or Air Service
- Actuarial Services [Employee Retirement]